Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Positive Energy in Creating Your Home

In line with the Law of Attraction, I use the following process for transforming a room in my home, whether from chaos to gorgeous, or just creating a new mood.
  1. Get a clear vision of how I want it too look
  2. Step into that vision in my mind and feel great in it
  3. (This may mean letting go of resentment if someone else contributed to the mess)
  4. Once I feel great, I just let it happen - let my subconscious take over. I find myself moving things around in a state of flow, and before I know it, it's done.

If I don't get into that feeling-great state, I don't tidy up!

Try it!

Cheers,

Jennifer.

For Jennifer's audio products including "How to Prepare a House For Sale" and Home Style services see http://www.homestyle.co.nz/

No comments: